Sunday, August 12, 2012

Purposely Purposeful

     There is something about drinking a frappe that makes one feel like blogging. Somehow making you feel sophisticated, smart, unique, and creative. Ah, that fateful day Mcdonald's made an extra frappe by accident and gave it to me . . . They've made good money off of that.
     I don't digress. That one of my greatest qualities, I stay on topic marvelously well. And I'm humble, but I don't need to tell you that because it's obvious.
     You're probably wondering what the purpose of this blog is. It's reason of being is to bring together writers, artists, musicians, creative people of all sorts, Plutonians, and anyone slightly interested in these things or who enjoys laughing at me.
     I will be posting about my life as a creativity enthusiast, artist, musician, and writer, and I hope to have some co-authors and guest bloggers in the near future to spread your creative horizons further than my own on topic ramblings can spread them alone. I may also do some interviews in such. Let me know if you're interested in writing a post or being interviewed. If you don't volunteer, I have alternative methods, so never fear. Or do fear. Your choice.
     My recent artistic kick has been editing photos. I made a small collection of pictures relating to Boardwalk Amblers, one such is above. I had them as my blog background and discovered, to my despair that is was rather busy and made reading some things on the blog rather difficult. The problems of the world. Sigh. That's a picture from Mackinac Island, Michigan, by the way. Ironically, I'm wearing my tshirt from there. Funny how that happens.
     One thing you'll very quickly learn about me is that I love music, especially unique music. I think I shall probably add a song at the end of each post I write, please listen to at least part of each song I post, as I do listen to a decent variety and you may hate some songs and adore others. Today I include and conclude with my favorite song; Stuck in a Glass Elevator by The Myriad.

4 comments:

  1. Not to comment on my own post or anything (Which is exactly what I'm doing) but I really hate lyric videos, they're so cheesy, but I couldn't find a better video. Perhaps look at your facebook while listening instead of watching the video would be advisable. Or play cards. Cards and music are good . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or watch the end of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory during the song when they're floating above the city in a glass elevator (or is it a Victorian Aerial Ambler Thingofamajigee? (VAAT, for short...said with German accent).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Also, that picture is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gmahng the question is, how does a glass elevator amble?
    @Yeti no prob :) and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all comments!