Saturday, October 20, 2012

Analytically Anatomically Surrealistic

     Hello again! I finally have my beautiful amazing masterpieces for you! Drum roll, please!. . . No? Okay, bongo roll? Maracas roll? A couple of anticipating claps? . . .  Alright, never mind. Aha! I hear a clap! Yes, I hear you, amazing gorgeous beautiful person way back in the corner! Thank you! Thank you very much!
      Anyways, here's the first picture. We were required to draw noses. I added to it for my own enjoyment.
The caption on the top right says "Nosy people flying around."
     The second picture, the penultimate of the three, reads: "Having an aura of menace is like having a pet weasel.... You rarely find someone who has one, and when you do, it makes you want to hide under the coffee table." Which is a quote from Horseradish by Lemony Snicket/Brett Helquist.
     And last but hopefully not least, my final project. Based on my lovely phrase, "If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what do you look like when all eyes are turned away?"
     Respect it at least for the amount of time I spent on it. I don't claim it's perfect. I hope you enjoyed looking anyways :) I hope you're having a good weekend and have treated yourself to a weekend getaway somewhere with a boardwalk in close proximity to you. Listen to this lovely song before you go andddddd semper ubi sub ubi!
    





1 comment:

I appreciate any and all comments!