Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finally? Finally.



     Darling Amblers, I haven't abandoned you. Well, actually I did but just temporarily. Long enough that if you relied on me for water instead of extremely interesting babbling, you would resemble the cardboard like texture of the cheez-its you discovered hidden under a loose board in a cabin you stayed in when you were a kid. Yes, you remember that time. You ate them anyways. I was watching until I had to escape deep into the forest to release my scream of disgust. I mean, the box was falling apart and dead bugs surrounded it! It killed the freaking bugs and you still ate them!
Oh, that wasn't you? Sure, sure.
Back to the Latin. Or ambling. Or whatever it is I'm doing.
So the reason I stopped posting was because my last guest bailed on me last minute and after missing a gusty guest Wednesday, I lost motivation to prevent another day from being missed. So I was waiting to post till I finished my anatomical surrealism art project. Which I did a week or so ago. But now it's in the display case at my school and who knows when I'll get it back. So I can't post it for you yet. So I didn't know what else to do. So I didn't post.
Until now. ;D creepy smiles don't work in emoticons. Hey, I just met you, and you have problems, DIGRESSION MAYBE?
Pop culture reference. I'll give you a moment to recover from the pain.
...
...
...
Ok. So yesterday I randomly decided to paint my face and take photos. I'll spare you the photos of me to preserve the "Anonymous" part of our good society's name. But I took this amazing photo of a chair and stuff. Cuz I'm awesome and humble like that. And so I thought I'd talk about that.
I've had a few people ask me what the little phrase "And? And." Means. Well, it was inspired by a two word story T-shirt a friend of mine has, which I believe said "Rescued? Rescued." Or perhaps it belonged to her friend not her. I don't know, this was a long time ago. But it inspired me to make my own two word story and that's what I came up with.
"And? And." has this feeling of being complete and incomplete at the same time. Don't think about that too long.
But for me, that makes me think about the nature of a Christian's sanctification. Yes, I'm getting into that apologetics stuff. And I'm apologizing if it bothers you.
But as a saved Christian myself, God considers me holy, because Jesus lived a holy life for me. But I still sin, so in practice, I'm really dirty and unholy, and I won't be able to stop sinning completely until I go to heaven. So my sanctification is complete and incomplete at the same time.
Did you survive? .... Hm. Well I hope you did. I think that was a lengthy post but it's hard to be sure because I'm writing on my iPod and everything seems longer when you write it on an iPod keyboard. So long or not, kudos to you for making it through. I wouldn't have. And you have a lot of Facebook stuff to answer so you should go. Yah I hacked your account. Just kidding. I noticed how you always have tons of notifications when you post screen shots. Bye bye!

     Edit: I spelled Cheez-its wrong! I'M SO SORRY!!! But it is fixed now and I have hired a quality control manager. Hopefully nothing this tragic will happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all comments!