Saturday, April 13, 2013

X-cuses to the Nth



“There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Now that I've insulted you all, if you complain about the previous unfulfilled promise about that spontaneous fiction thing, I can claim that you're really just bitter because I insulted you to your face. No wait, I mean, I insulted your face.

Boardwalk Amblers Anonymous, improving people's self-image every day!

Yes, so I actually did start writing that thing, but then I realized that I had to take the ACT soon and that I should probably be studying, not writing a story for the internet to read. So I studied. Some. Yah... but I took the ACT this morning, so now if I don't post it soon, I give you full permission to yell at me.

You won't make me regret saying that, will you? Nawwww, you guys are too nice for dat :)

So today, since I'm done with the ACT (For now) I have been messing around with HDR photography. Which is pretty stinking cool by the way. I'm not incredible at it yet, but it's fun.See photo above for one of my attempts with it.

Ello, it just occurred to me that it wasn't actually me who insulted you, it was Abraham Lincoln. Bahaha.

I have no idea what else I was planning to say, so goodbye.


1 comment:

  1. “Sometimes I arrive just when God's ready to have someone click the shutter.”
    ― Ansel Adams

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all comments!