Sunday, April 28, 2013

Vegetable People?

 

So on my last post Anonymous commented this:

      "An interesting post with many valid points. However I must ask how many people you have met that are completely made of vegetables?" 

I got a laugh out of that, so thanks for commenting :) I would have replied with a comment as well, but then I couldn't have posted the lovely vegetable man picture shown above.

Now, you may argue that he is made of fruits and flowers as well as vegetables and so he doesn't count, but really, be fair. I found a freakin vegetable man for you. Appreciate it. 

It's a wonderful painting, by the way, it's by the super cool surrealist painter Giuseppe Arcimboldo. And yes, I spelled that without looking it up and I got it right. Boo-yah. 

Points for Anonymous: 1 for witty comment

Points for Storm Marie White: 2 for remembering a vegetable man portrait off the top of my head and knowing how to spell the artist's crazy foreign name.

Yep. I win.

Bye!


 

1 comment:

I appreciate any and all comments!