Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nothing Impertinent or Important

  Before you read any further, know that nothing below is significant. Feel free to leave.
Okay, you kept reading, now share my blog on facebook to prove you did, because 99% of people didn't! If you don't share it you will be kidnapped by purple kangaroos, taken to mars in a Grip (that's what they call their spaceships which look like bunches of grapes) then they will take you to their local neptunian representative and decide which of your pets to murder, then they'll kill it in a horrible way and make you watch, helpless to save your fluffy darling.
Tweet this blog if you love humanity and hate bad things.

     Just kidding. I'll still love you if you keep my blog your most guarded secret. I hate people who say stuff like that to get a million facebook likes and such. Or make up stories about Justin Bieber either being murdered or doing something amazingly nice. AND PEOPLE BELIEVE IT. Talk about Beliebers. Actually, people can be generally downright naive sometimes. Myself included. That said, I wasn't even planning to talk about any of that. Or anything at all. Just winging it people! I should join an improv group someday. There is something really fishy about zebra print bananas that I just can't get over . . .

      So what's been going on in my artsy life lately? Well, I doodled in drivers ed class again today. Made some dude with swirly tree like hands and a perfectly round head with no facial features at all. He was holding a bunch of helium filled balloons. And fish were flying in the sky. Exciting stuff, right?

     Parent-teacher conferences was tonight and continues tomorrow so I get the day off from school, yay! My father went and talked to my art teacher, and she told him how wonderful I am. Just kidding. But she did basically say that. So not really kidding. But it's not hard to be wonderful compared to the majority of my highschool, especially when I've been taking art classes my whole life. Baha. Then he talked to my latin teacher, and I think she once again talked very little about me, and more about everything else. Last year she did this sheep demonstration for my parents. Yahh. Um. She's interesting, but awesome.

     My current art obsession is body paint. It has been for a while but I don't if I've talked about it much. I mostly paint my face and take some self portraits, for lack of other people who will let me paint them :P But there's some really sweet body paint artists out there in the world. One I really like is Liu Bolin. He's a chinese artist who (with the help of some assistants who are obviously amazing artists themselves) paints himself to blend in with what's behind him and takes a picture. The picture at the top of this post is one of his. I particularly like this one because the composition is so interesting. It's not just him blending in, there's more to it with the policeman grabbing him and stuff. I think it's really awesome :)  I've come across a few other great ones recently as well but I can't remember their names. So if you think of another crazy body painting artist, let me know!

   Well, that's all I got for now. Thanks for reading! An remember, if you share this blog, your true love will confess his undying love for you. Actually, He did, and His name is Jesus an His love is so undying, he died for you. Seriously crazy stuff. :)  Now you yet again have no motivation to share this. BAHH. Okay, SHARE THS OR U WIL BE MERDERD BAI EVIL BLUDTHSTLY MERMEN NXT TIME U GO IN TEH OSHAN.
Have a good night :) Pass auf dich auf.

PS: I own no rights to the image at the top :P Blablabla. Nobody sue me. If you're thinking about it, let me know and I'll take it off :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all comments!